I was so bummed that I could not come see you in your room. My instructor kept me so busy in the nursery. I was hoping when I told her that I had a friend who was admitted that she would suggest that I go see you, but she did not..... So, I will have to see you some other time. :) We always seem to bump into each other at Cafe Rio... so I'm always looking for you guys when we go now.
12 comments:
Cute, cute and CUTE! He really does look so much like Owen. I love the name! I love you guys! Keep the picture coming!
BEAUTIFUL!!! He is gorgeous! Congratulations, I can't wait to get over there and hold him!!
Love him and love you guys!! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him :)
Oh my goodness you guys!! So precious!! He's already deep in thought! I love it! Can't wait to meet him and hold him!! xoxo
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
xoxo
Congrats!! Owen and he will be best of buds :)
Congrats!!! He's PERFECT!
Congrats!!! I was so excited to find out what you were having. Good luck and let us know when we can come play with Owen.
CONGRATS! He is so handsome:)
What a handsome little boy! Congrats. Somehow I missed this when you posted it. So glad he's here and healthy. Hope you're doing good too!
He is BEAUTIFUL!!! He makes me baby hungry, even though I already have a baby!!! He is precious, congrats to your sweet family:)
Oh, he is A. DOR. ABLE! Congratulations!
I was so bummed that I could not come see you in your room. My instructor kept me so busy in the nursery. I was hoping when I told her that I had a friend who was admitted that she would suggest that I go see you, but she did not.....
So, I will have to see you some other time. :) We always seem to bump into each other at Cafe Rio... so I'm always looking for you guys when we go now.
Post a Comment