4.02.2011

lewis

Sweet Lewis,
You came into the world on a gloomy, cozy Thursday. I will never forget the speed at which you came, the way you took my breath away, and how you brought me to tears. You greeted me with the surprise that you're a boy, a loud healthy cry and a warm body. You are cuddly and irresistibly kissable. You are long like your brother and Daddy. You have long fingers and toes, long legs and arms. You have dark fuzzy hair, that is indescribably soft after a bath. You love to be cozy and snuggled, and you eat...well, all the time.
I love you baby Lewie, and words can not describe the joy that you bring. My life is so blessed with two beautiful boys.



12 comments:

Jessie said...

So precious! Congratulations!

Mallory Bell said...

ahhhh I cant wait! Lewie dont grow anymore until I get home! I have to see him jsut like that. sweet thing, I love him.

Scott & Rachael Nelson Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited to meet him, you are a wonderful mother. I love the look on your face in the hospital picture.

Carina said...

What a little squish! There is nothing more heavenly than a newbie. So soft, sweet and delectable! Congrats! So glad that Owen has a little buddy.

Stephie said...

Oh Sara!! You are so great with words! Your words are as beautiful as you are!! Your (3) boys are so very blessed to have you! Can't wait to see you all again! xoxo

Tristen said...

So cute Sara. Congratulations! He is a joy.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! He is SO cute Sara!! Congrats!!

ShayLynn said...

CONGRATS!! He is adorable... and you look great! So glad everything went well and you are enjoying the wonderful newborn stage... keep on cuddling! ;)

Andrea W. said...

Oh, Sara - he's beautiful!!!! I love the pic of you and him and Owen and Lewis. What a sweet family. So happy everything went well and that you don't have to be pregnant for a while!! Can't wait to meet Lewis.

Janaca said...

I love how you express yourself. Always so good with words! Take it from me, two boys are so fun. You will love it!

JoAnna said...

Oh, Sara. This is so precious. He is so precious. Congratulations. I am so so happy for you.

Hannah Jones said...

SOOOOOOO cute! Your boys are so lucky you're their mom. You are wonderful, just like your mother. You had a great example! I can't wait to see him!!!