He is the cutest boy ever! I love how he says basketball :) Good for you for finising your degree, that is awesome! And challenging with a little Owen but you can do it!
so love him sara!!! this is such a fun age (minus the "no's" that bodie has learned to yell) and i am trying to just cherish every moment of it! miss you guys like crazy!
7 comments:
Love that little boy!!! So handsome.
He is the cutest boy ever! I love how he says basketball :) Good for you for finising your degree, that is awesome! And challenging with a little Owen but you can do it!
That little jacket is SO CUTE! What a handsome little man.
What a handsome little guy. He is cracking me up lately. I want to see more of those darling pictures, two does not cut it for me!
so love him sara!!! this is such a fun age (minus the "no's" that bodie has learned to yell) and i am trying to just cherish every moment of it! miss you guys like crazy!
I wish I had the words to express how cute I think he is. Unbelievable!
Love the seersucker! So cute.
Post a Comment