I hadn't been a huge fan of anyone's on American Idol, up until last week. Until Lee gave me the chills and brought me to tears, this formerly average (in my mind) guy went from a little awkward and weird to a star who I LOVE! This song is amazing, and for a moment, I could have sworn I was seven years old in the way back of the red mini van curled up on the luggage on a dark road trip. To my parent's credit, seat belts were a little less enforced in the early 90's .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I loved this too, Sara. SOOOO good. How did he do this week, I missed it? I've actually kind of liked him all along, but I agree last week was a turning point for him. I love that song and he did such a great job with it.
I don't follow idol but this my favorite Simon & Garfunkel song!! I love to listen to it really loud!! This guys did a great job on his redo!! He's got a great voice! Thanks for sharing!!!
Wow!!! That was amazing!! I'm glad you shared. I need to own that version!
Love that song too. I am so glad you posted it so I could hear it again.
Oh my gosh I love Lee and I melted when this song came on.
Post a Comment