Randomly he would yell words out loudly like:
kick
tacko =tackle
fumbo = fumble
pass
hat = helmet
run, run, run
Our favorite was when a player missed a catch and Owen yelled with gusto "MOMOST!" (almost).
It was a great day. You can imagine the pride Treavor felt.
Let's not tell Grandpa Bell.
Let's not tell Grandpa Bell.
11 comments:
Oh my now I'm really sad we missed it! We were going to go but since we've all been sick, and still are, decided against it. Glad you guys went and had fun! That's so cute that Owen is so into sports. Treavor must be one happy dad! I love how he said almost to the player when he missed the catch! I'm amazed he follows it so well!!
SOOOOOO cute!!!! I want to hear his little words!!
I love it. I hope my dad isn't sad some of his grandkids are Ute fans! I love Owen's enthusiasm. What a proud father I am sure Treavor is!
That is so cute! I'm impressed with how much he knows about football! Trevor really must be so proud :)
haha that is so fun! I love it!
Looks like you've got a little sports fan on your hands :)
Your mom was telling us about that! Seriously, that is amazing he was so into it. He is going to have some good sporting memories in his life. I wish I could have been a fan sitting behind you guys and just watched him do his thing!
I love that the pictures show how much Owen was into it. I bet Treavor is one proud papa. So fun!!
SO ADORABLE!!! I love how he knows everything about football!
I found your blog Sarah. I somehow found the Hinckley's blog and there was a link for yours. :) Dave and I really liked chatting with you guys at Cafe Rio.
I'm glad to see that you are raising Owen to be a cougar. He is SO cute!
My heart's melting. What can I say?
Okay Owen yelling "MOMOST" is about the cutest thing ever. I think there's something so adorable about little kids that get obsessed with something. LOVE it. He is just the cutest.
Post a Comment