Owen ate croutons and a pancake for breakfast. I guess that's better than the taco shell he had the other day. He grabs whatever is in reach in the pantry and is absolutely set on eating it.
I am sad my Spring break has come to an end. It was fabulous!
I want my money back on the burned batch of graham crackers I got. How do graham crackers burn?! aren't they on some sort of timer at the factory?
I am loving these two pictures:
(that tag might be causing a little bit of cross-eyed-ness)
After an hour or so of shopping with Me and Mally, Owen started picking random items up and saying "tuuuuute" (cute) in that super girly shopping tone. I guess there was one word he was hearing an extra lot that day.
Owen has a friend named Claire. The sweetest, littlest, cutest angel baby! She's a month older than Owen and much, much smaller. I babysit Claire while her mom's in school, and Owen goes to Claire's while I'm in school. they're together a lot and I love watching them interact. Today Owen wanted to wear Claire's "Da-Kit" (jacket). So he did.
8 comments:
What a cutie! I sometimes feel like he is Kinnie's age because he seems so with it. That is funny he started saying "cute." And yes, what is it with burned graham crackers? I can't stand them.
oh my heck! Sara! I got a burned batch of graham crackers too! What the heck? I don't get it? We must've picked up that same burned batch at the grocery store. HA!
Owen is so darn cute. I love the glasses picture. Miss you guys.
once my friend got burned saltines- she called the company and they sent her a free box and coupons for more!! You should call the graham cracker company! lol!
Owen is a doll! I want to squish his cheeks!
I love that he copied you saying, "Cute". How funny is that?! Adam was at the Jazz game last night too! HOpe you guys had fun.
That picture of him in Claire's jacket is totally cracking me up! So cute!
I must confess...I LOVE OWENS'S HAIR! Ok, I would love Owen even if he NO hair. He is just adorable and so are you!
Oh those pictures are hilarious and adorable. He is just a crack-up. I love his face in the pink jacket pic. You seem to be just soaking up the fun of this stage which is so wise!
owen is getting so big! and what a cutie! I loved when Savanna started copying my mannerisms and sayings. And congrats on nursery! It too Savanna a long time to get used to it. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment