Oh my what a cute little man! That outfit is so handsome on him. I still just LOVE his hair every time I see a picture of him. Nursery is one exciting day that's for sure!! I'm already counting down until Jackson can go...6 more months of wandering the halls.
Yes! It is so wonderful to actually feel like a normal human church go-er. To be able to actually sit through RS and listen to the lesson is bliss! Congrats! And, he is still as cute as ever!!
Sar my phone got wet and it's ruined. i lost all my phone #'s! I need yours. will you text me? I haven't got a phone yet... so maybe wait till like tomorrow night sometime... hahaha. miss you!
13 comments:
Congratulations! What a big day! He's such a studmuffin!
How cute!! That is the best day haha! its a great 2 hour break!!
Congrats! I love it. He is so handsome!
No way. He can't be that old! He's so adorable, Sara. How can you resist eating him up?!
Oh my what a cute little man! That outfit is so handsome on him. I still just LOVE his hair every time I see a picture of him. Nursery is one exciting day that's for sure!! I'm already counting down until Jackson can go...6 more months of wandering the halls.
hahahaha i LOVE this! he is so cute. I can't believe he's going to nursey now. that is crazy.
Yes! It is so wonderful to actually feel like a normal human church go-er. To be able to actually sit through RS and listen to the lesson is bliss! Congrats! And, he is still as cute as ever!!
Could he be any cuter??
Sar my phone got wet and it's ruined. i lost all my phone #'s! I need yours. will you text me? I haven't got a phone yet... so maybe wait till like tomorrow night sometime... hahaha. miss you!
Is he really old enough to be in nursery? WOW!
The day they go into nursery is the best day...right after the day they're born!
So we go to Jump on It every Wednesday so anytime you wanna come we'd love to hang out!
That is the most adorable picture ever. What a cute little man! Hooray for being able to enjoy church again!
Good job Owen! Way to be a nursery champion!
Post a Comment