







Sorry, to those of you who just saw the exact same post on Kathryn's blog...I just wanted the fun memory in my own records. I want to post the video so i can watch over and over again Steve's handstand and Adam's worm...oh yeah and my super smooth moves.
7 comments:
That's freaking awesome. That last photo especially rocks. If that were my family, I would print that huge and hang it up somewhere.
I FOR SURE need to see video footage! Looks so fun. Liza was just saying for the next family party we need to have a big stomp. Looks like Treavor's family is good times!
I love this, Sara! You can post it again and again! Does anyone have this on video? I would LOVE to see this! I would have died to see this in person!!!! xoxo
That was a lifer.
Love it! You'll remember this for a long time!
That was a great Christmas memory. I don't know how we are going to top it next year!
That's hilarious! I want to do something fun like that when I FINALLY get married... guess I better get working on getting Austin... so he'll think its a good idea too.
Post a Comment