I was looking through photos, and loved this one of Owen. Mostly his pose. I think he would be covered in a coat of orange creamy and dirt every day, if it were up to him. Boys have fun.
Isn't it funny how little boys thrill on being dirty. It's a badge of honor! My grandma Smith used to say to me when I was cleaning off the faces of my little boys--"Don't worry about it, it's clean dirt, the kind that washes off!"
8 comments:
oh my gosh Sara! HA! I love that picture!! Tucker totally love dirt too. Boys sure do have fun, and boys are fun!!
He is seriously the cutest, chubbiest little boy. I love him.
Isn't it funny how little boys thrill on being dirty. It's a badge of honor! My grandma Smith used to say to me when I was cleaning off the faces of my little boys--"Don't worry about it, it's clean dirt, the kind that washes off!"
So fun! I loved the birthday pictures. Happy B-day to Treavor too! We miss you guys!
And Owen is a very cute, handsome, and fun little boy! What a cute picture, and pose, of him, I love it!!
Boys definitely love dirt! I love his pose!
YUM!:)
What a cute GQ pose! lol, can't believe he's so big!
Post a Comment