One of Owen's new favorite things, is looking at himself with a swim diaper on his head. When we're playing in his room, I put it on him, and then he crawls as fast as he can to pull himself up on the mirror and do this funny little fake laugh over and over again. Then I put it on my head and he thinks it's even funnier. He kind of reminds me of an employee at hot dog on a stick.
I love it!! Maybe I should try that with Bodie because he doesn't like the purpose it is supposed to serve. We went to the pool today and he HATED it. I was shocked.
oh my heck, that is so sweet. haha. what a cutie! Diapers are one of Tucker's favorite toys. He loves playing with them and chewing on them. haha. He's easially amused.
10 comments:
I love it!! Maybe I should try that with Bodie because he doesn't like the purpose it is supposed to serve. We went to the pool today and he HATED it. I was shocked.
so cute and funny. Isn't it so great to see their funny little personalities emerge so quickly. what a cutie!
Is this in the genes? Cuz Jack did the exact same thing!
Too funny! I love when their little personalities start shining through. Way cute!
Cute little boy! I can't wait to see him {and you!} again in a few weeks!
hahahaha! Best pictures EVER! He is the cutest!! Atleast we know he's got a future at hotdog on a stick! ;)
He is so stinkin' cute! I love it!!
That is hilarious! He is so funny and cute. He does look like a dog on a stick employee, lol. What a darling boy.
oh my heck, that is so sweet. haha. what a cutie! Diapers are one of Tucker's favorite toys. He loves playing with them and chewing on them. haha. He's easially amused.
Owen is going to make people laugh!! Just like his daddy!!!
Post a Comment