This is a big huge photo dump. I just wanted to get some random pictures on here. These are all photos from 2012 that I dont think were ever posted, and I thought were worth saving. Theres no rhyme reason, order, explanation, caption or description to any of them. Just little shots of happy moments of the last year. Enjoy, and you get a gold star if you get to the bottom!!







5 comments:
Great pics of such a sweet family.
Every single picture of you I couldn't help but think "holy cow she is so stunningly beautiful" and more than just your appearance, you just have this style and goodness and happiness shine through you that is just stunning! and your kids are to die for. The end.
the one in the crib is my favorite! miss you
I love them all!! Can't wait to see you and your sweet family again soon!! :) xoxoxo
So beautiful. Love looking at these pics. Your boys couldn't be any sweeter.
Post a Comment