1.03.2011

I promise

We really aren't that crazy pet people type. But Marley's 4th birthday gave us a great reason to make cupcakes, bring out some balloons and blow out a candle on this otherwise very uneventful Monday.


Owen was glad to have something to celebrate and gave Marley lots of "happy birthday" hugs.


In dog years, he's 28. Time flies when you're a dog!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

How cute! We always celebrate our boys birthdays too, I blame the fact I don't have children yet, but I'm glad to see someone with a child celebrate too... Because I probably will continue after having kids!

ShayLynn said...

With kids you find any reason to celebrate and make some blah days into fun days!

Kathryn said...

ANY REASON TO CELEBRATE! That's what I say! Marley is lucky dog!

Mallory Bell said...

Haha soo cute Sar! Owen melts my heart, Marly is pretty cute too. I love you guys, thanks for all the fun during the holidays!

Moffat Family said...

I still cannot get over how cute Owen is.