1.23.2011

captivated

At the Flash game

4 comments:

Andrea W. said...

I can't believe how grown - up he is. SO, cute!

Nicole said...

CUTE! I would love to be at a sporting event with him just to watch him the ENTIRE time!

Carina said...

What a fun thing to do as a family! I'm trying to play catch up on the whole blogging thing. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. That cracks me up that the bubble bath is so entertaining. Whoever thought to make that stuff was brilliant!

Brynn said...

I really love the name Penn for a boy, then I realized I could never use it because it rhymes with Ben. Then I loved Finn until I realized it rhymes with Brynn. Really?
Really!

Penn with your last name might be a little too Peter Parkerish.

p.s. I am not pregnant just love to think up names for future children I might not even have... its like I am a fourteen year old girl bored in sacrament meeting.