Friday- Treavor took the day off so we could go to the Draper temple for the dedication. It was really neat to be there. After that we went to dinner with Treavor's family for his sister Tiffany's birthday.
Saturday- I didn't have to go to class because of spring break (Woo Hoo!!) we relaxed and played all day, and then went to the adult session of stake conference with Elder Hales presiding. It was so good. We came away with many new goals and ways to improve our lives.
Sunday- Another session of Stake conference and a lot of time at my parents house. Owen loved being with cousin Kinnie. She takes such good care of him.
Quotes from the weekend:
Treavor: (referring to a sales job) "There's just such a stigmatism attached....I mean stigma"
Sara: "Is it time for Owen's nebulator?" (He's on a nebulizer every 4 hours to clear out his lungs)
I guess we both need a little more sleep.
Treavor :(while riding in the car with his parents) "Mom you're a little nuts, and I like that about you." Doesn't that just sum up every son's perception of his mother? I already feel like Owen thinks I'm a little nuts, and i hope he likes that about me.
Owen's new trick: Sitting up for long periods of time. It's so fun to watch him learn and grow every single day. Every time I sit him up it takes a longer time to fall down than the last.
13 comments:
So Cute!!! I love your blog! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys we are ready to plan another get together.
I love those kind of weekends. I'm so excited for Conference weekend just to sit around, be cozy, hang with family, and be inspired and motivated.
Also, loved the quotes by you and Treavor. LOVE the pictures. Is there anything cuter than two little people you love loving each other? So cute!
What a fun weekend for you guys!! Owen just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!
wow they grow so fast! We always sit Tucker up by himself and he slowly tilts to one side or the other or sometimes he tilts forward so his head is practically touching his toes :) haha. Owen is so cute. I love that last picture.
This post was pure sunshine to my day! You guys are purely loveable!
Telisa says she is jealous of Owen because Bodie never sat still for a second and still doesn't!! It was a good weekend! I'm glad you two had a break for your grind.
Oh my gosh, I am in love with that face! He is just too cute for words. I am glad someone had a good weekend last weekend! It sure wasn't for us. I love that quote about loving the crazy mommy! I hope my boys feel that way about me. I agree with Treavor, Mom is crazy, but I love that about her too!
So i'm embarrassed that I can't find your e-mail address anywhere. Could you send me your e-mail at family4bischoff@gmail.com ?
Oh my gosh he is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to adorable for his own good!!! I just love him!! I miss you guys!! he's getting SO big!
p.s. you and treavor are hilarious! :)
Sounds like a fun mellow weekend, those are the best. love the quotes, so funny. and Love the pics of owen, he is just too scrumptious. also, where did you get your bedspread, its so pretty.
I can't believe how fast the time has truly flown us by! The other day we were just sitting at our desks at pinnacle talking about you getting a dog! And now you have a little one of your own! I truly can't believe it. He is adorable!
ditto what Eliza said- where did you get that bedspread?
And does O weigh more than Kinnie?! Seriously!! I LOOOOOOVE it!!!
Here's to more sleep and a healthy baby! *clink*
Sounds like a great weekend! Love those quotes. Good job Owen on sitting up. He is beautiful!
Post a Comment