4.02.2012
Our new diggs
When we decided to move, Treavor's parents graciously invited us into their home. We feel so blessed to be living with them for a while and the boys couldn't be happier! Owen says just about every day "I'm so glad grandma Kat's house is my new home!" We are grateful for the opportunity to spend so much time with Dennis and Kathryn and among a million conveniences I can't get over showering in soft water and not getting on the freeway to get to the store. Marley has a backyard to play in, Owen gets to sleep in the play room and Lewis gets to cuddle with Grandpa Dennis every day. When I was recently talking to a friend I told her we are the luckiest homeless family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So adorable Sara!! I know mom & dad are so grateful to have you guys there!!
ok so where are you guys living now? are you closer? let's play :)
I agree with Tiff, they are so happy to have you guys! It's always a fun adventure living at that house! Sometimes maybe a little louder than expected, but always worth it!
Post a Comment