Yes, this is Treavor taking over "our" blog today. Since this is our journal of sorts for our family I thought it would be appropriate that I add my feelings about my sweet wife on her birthday.
I secretly love this blog. For so many reasons; first, Sara has a talent and that talent is the ability to put into words how she feels. So this blog truly is Sara and that is why I love it so much.
I love that she has shared her love for the simple things of life, because that is the joy of knowing Sara. She doesn't need lavish, expensive or grand things to make her happy; all she needs are things like; a heating pad, a yummy treat, rain on the windows, a funny commercial, something cozy, etc. The list could go on and on. It makes the life of her husband very easy when warming her up a heating pad is the equivalent of buying her 12 long stem roses.
As much as I love all that stuff, what I love most of all about this blog is that Sara has given you an insight into how much she loves her boys. I think even her great writing skills have fallen short of expressing how much she truly loves them. She loves them with a love, I can only compare to the love our Heavenly Father has for us. Owen, Lewis and any other future children we may have will never look back on their life and wonder about how their mother felt about them, it will be very clear, they are loved. She epitomizes motherly love. She constantly is worried about their every need, and works so hard to make sure they are met. I have never seen someone so in tune to the way their child thinks and feels, it truly is a gift. I am amazed at times when she comes to me with an insight into the way Owen or Lewis might be feeling and what we can do about it, and sure enough she is spot on.
The Bells have a wonderful birthday tradition, each birthday they go around the room and everyone says one thing they love about the person on their birthday. So here is your chance people; let Sara know on her birthday why you love her in the comments.
I have taken the liberty of listing a few of them already, but I will share one last one.
I love Sara because...
she made the decision to be my eternal companion. I consider this the choicest blessing I could have received in this life. I get to love her for the rest of eternity and it will take me that long to figure out to express my deep love for her.
I love you Sara! Happy Birthday!
(That is my favorite picture of Sara. I don't have a digital copy so it isn't the best quality, but this is my beautiful bride!)
15 comments:
Treavor, you brought tears to my eyes! That was the sweetest post. What's not to love about Sara? Eliza and I were just marvelling about her writing ability and the way she can be so sweet and positive without being insincere or unrelatable. I could go on and on about what I love about Sara,but I'll go with her talent of being so mellow and game, but without the downside of being flakey and clueless. Happy birtday, Sara! I love you!
I was already crying after reading your mom's blog and now this! ;) Wow! Treavor!! I love that you just put into words on a blog how much you love your wife! She is truly awesome! And I knew that you two were meant for each other the first time I met her. I love Sara for so many reasons!! But if I have to pick one it is because I saw immediately how happy you were when she came into your life! And she laughed at my jokes wait that's two! I'll go with the first one!! ;) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
What a pefect tribute to your beautiful wife Treavor! I love reading Sara's posts. She's so down to earth and I envy the way she can put into words how she feels. I can tell she is an amazing mother and is completely devoted to her kids and hubby! Happy Birthday Sara!!!
Treavor, I'm so proud of the husband you are! I blame that on Sara. I love a million things about Sara! I think I love the way she loves you, looks up to you and makes you the happy man that you are! Really, I can only pick one? I also love the way she finds the magic in the ordinary!!! I love talking to her, she is a superb listener!! Sorry, I cheated a little.
What I love about Sara is...she is so genuine. There is nothing fake about her. She doesn't have to try and impress anyone and is completely herself. You can even tell that through her posts, they are all genuine and come from her heart. Sara, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are so amazing and I love you. I hope you have a great day!
wow that was so sweet. Happy Happy Birthday Sara!! I miss seeing you and hope we can meet up next time I'm in Utah :) xoxo
I love Sara because she has a way of making everyone around her feel special. She is such a special person herself!
Happy Birthday Sara! Love you!
So I left a huge long comment and my computer is being dumb and it didn't publish. Anyway, here I go again. Such a beautiful sweet and perfectly true tribute! I Love everything about sara, and I want so much to be like her someday. Here are my reasons, she loves the ordinary as you said, she knows who she is and doesn't pretend to be something she's not, she is so classy and beautiful and uniquely her, she is down to earth, lovely, warm, easy breezy, and just wonderful! Happy Birthday Sara dear!
I think the gift for words runs in the family. What a beautiful heartfelt post!
Sara, you truly are one of the most sincere people I have ever known. I feel I can never get enough of you. I think the people are drawn to you because of your spirit and love for life. Happy Birthday!!
Awesome post little bro! You are both amazing people & I love you guys!! Happy birthday, Sara! I love your peaceful attitude about everything! Nothing seems to frustrate you! I also love reading your posts, you definitely have a gift! Love you!
Awesome post little bro! You are both amazing people & I love you guys!! Happy birthday, Sara! I love your peaceful attitude about everything! Nothing seems to frustrate you! I also love reading your posts, you definitely have a gift! Love you!
What is not to love about Sara??? Calm, patient, easy going, amazing wife and mother, fabulous style:) and a great listener. . . I want to be her when I grow up!
Treav- that was such a great post about Sara-she is one lucky girl to have you as her eternal companion!! I love SARA the moment I heard her name, she definitely radiates goodness. I love that Sara can calm a room with out saying anything,she is so peacefully happy and relaxed that she immediately can anyone feel good. That is what makes her an amazing mother to those sweet boys!!
I love the way Sara writes! She makes the reader (me) feel like I know her so incredibly well. I look almost daily to see if Sara has a new blog post. If you could start writing daily, that would really help! :) Thank you Sara for sharing your life with us!
Well first of all, I'm basically the worst friend ever. I didn't call to with you a Happy Birthday. I think that's the first time the 6 wonderful years we've been friends that I didn't call. I'm so so sorry...
What I love about Sara is that even though I am a horrible friend and didn't call her on her birthday, she will still love me anyway. I love that she loves her family and friends more than anything and you definitely know how she feels because of how important she makes you feel. She takes interest in your life. She listens and asks questions. She has beautiful and classic style I wish I could copy. She's the most naturally beautiful person I know. She makes you want to be a better wife, friend, women and mother! She makes me feel like I'm a funny person because she always laughs at the stupid stuff I say. Sara is amazing and my life is blessed because I get to call her one of my closest most cherished friends. She's the best at being a good friend. You can't say just one thing about Sara that you love. It's impossible. I love you Sara and again I am so sorry. Happy belated Birthday!!!Treav you did such a beautiful job on this! Love you guys.
Post a Comment