1.04.2012

Christmas

Christmas was everything that makes this time of year magical.
I have hundreds of pictures, and hundreds of thoughts I want to remember about the whole season, and the fun stage the boys were in, with so little time or energy. The wrapping up of December left me feeling much like my dead Christmas tree that now lies in the dumpster -- dull, tired and dehydrated.
I'll be back with the memories. Until then, I'm feeling grateful for the beautiful December full of all that really matters in life, and the time I now have to recover from it.



4 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Great pics! Love Owie and Lewie's jammies. I think it might be time for a little girls get-together and recharge.

Janaca said...

Im glad your darling family enjoyed the holidays so much and that you were able to capture so much of it! Definitely a fun stage of life.

Scarlett said...

I hear ya sista! I feel the same way. December was such a whirl wind for me. I still feel like I am recuperating. Love the pics you did post, though!

Sarah said...

I am in love with those matching jammies! Where did you get them?