8.07.2011

Bear Lake 2011

This year at our family reunion the theme was New York. There were some great costumes, and I wish I would have gotten a picture of everyone. Here are the few that I got:

Our little family as Newsies
Layton and Lauren as the Statue of Liberty and a French immigrant
Haylie as a bum.
Scary right?
Her sign said "Obama aint the only one that wants change"
Grandma and Grandpa as Missionaries
They really served in New York
My mom and her sisters
Marilyn Monroe, a Jewish grandma and a tourist
aren't they cute?
Lindie
(My very favorite)
as Miss New York
This fabulous night was planned by Mally and I wish I would have gotten a picture of her, she was a beautiful ballerina.
Thanks for the fun night everybody!

6 comments:

Julie said...

ha ha ha!! I love it! So fun!

Jessie said...

We missed Bear Lake like crazy this year! It looks like you guys had a great time. We'll be back in Utah next summer...

Suzanne said...

Too cute! Thanks for posting pictures for those of us who missed out! :( So glad we can at least keep up with you and your cute fam on your blog.

Mama Beus said...

So cute Sara! I love your newsies outfits!

Andrea W. said...

Mally is a genious, such a fun idea! I loved seeing everyone's costumes, they're all so clever and darling. How on earth did you think of newsies? SO CUTE!

Tristen said...

How cute are you guys?! I love it all. Love Owen, the newsie boy.