7.14.2011

And he shall be mine.

Daily, I think of the Dory quote from Finding Nemo.
" I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy"


Little Lewie isn't very chubby (compared to Owen at this age) but he is oh so squishy.
His cheeks make my mouth water.
He is squishy and delicious.
And he shall be mine.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to hold him and squish him. He is such a handsome little guy!

Eliza said...

cute cute. I need to see him and squish him in person! I think the same thing about peter. The poor kid's thighs get squeezed about a million times a day, i can't control myself it just makes me so happy. I love that quote btw, darling.

Shanna said...

I Love it Sara! Absolutely Love it! And I love him too! He's such a handsome little boy! Love all those smiles!

Scott & Rachael Nelson Family said...

I wish I could visit you guys and squish him! I love his eyes! Call me crazy but I think he looks like Mallory! You make cute babies!

♥ kimberly said...

I think he looks kinda like Mal too! I can't wait to meet him! He looks so so sweet!

Tristen said...

That is one of my favorite lines in that movie. I had almost forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder. Lewis is so adorable. I love squishy babies.

Scarlett said...

I love squishy babies. It's funny because I would say the same thing about Kassi. She was just about as squishy as you can get, though. Your family is adorable!