12.07.2010

The Tree


Last night was just what I needed to get in the holiday spirit. We went and picked out a Tree. Just the right size to fit in the trunk of our car. We drank hot chocolate, looked at all our old ornaments and watched It's a wonderful life...that is until I was outvoted and overruled for the Jazz game. Owen is in love with his "beanstalk" (stocking) and has spent much of the day tackling it.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

Cute tree! Sounds like a very festive night, and if I were with you, I would have voted for It's a Wonderful Life too.

Natalie said...

Hahaha a beanstalk! That is so cute. Wonderful tree!

Kim said...

We had a similar day a couple Sundays ago. I just LOVED it! We all slept in and missed church (oops)so we stayed in our pj's, played in the snow, drank hot chocolate, had a fire in the fireplace, decorated the tree and watched The Santa Clause. I don't remember feeling the Christmas spirit more than on that day!

Scott & Rachael Nelson Family said...

Is that a cute little manger in front of your tree? If so, where did you find something like that? Very cute tree, boy, and beanstalk!

Jessie said...

What a great day! Merry Christmas season :)

Michelle said...

Nice tree! Owen is so cute!

Kathryn said...

I'm going to have to have a little talk with Treavor about his TV watching choices!
It's a Wonderful Life is my all time favorite movie!! Sounds like a perfectly magical evening! Owen's too cute for words!