I asked Treav Friday morning if he could pick up some ugly sweaters on his lunch break, for our big party. This is what he came home with. I think he did a pretty good job. He went to Savers, and all the festive ones were sold out, so we had to make do with these little numbers. Can you imagine what mine smells like??? yep I think you got it...cheap old lady perfume (kind of a musk scent). Is that what you pictured? It was a fun night with lots of ugly sweaters. Treavor was a little too excited and jumped at the opportunity to freely and liberally tell me I looked ugly over and over and over again. Thanks to savers for the ugly Sweaters. Thanks to the nice lady who gave the Sweater to savers. Thanks to our friends for hosting the ugly sweater party. Thanks to Treavor for repeatedly reminding me how ugly I was.
so funny, wow that sweater makes me miss grandma, I can totally picture her wearing that. and btw, you seriously cannot look ugly ever, and another btw, did you chop your hair, or is it just pulled back? either way it's so cute!
That is just totally awesome!! I would definitely have to agree that the sweaters are definitely ugly. But, I have to say that YOU are absolutely gorgeous. Did you cut your hair? It looks super cute!
9 comments:
so funny, wow that sweater makes me miss grandma, I can totally picture her wearing that. and btw, you seriously cannot look ugly ever, and another btw, did you chop your hair, or is it just pulled back? either way it's so cute!
What a great idea! I'll have to try and ugly sweater party for the holidays sometime.
That is a great party idea, how fun. I'm with Lize, though, you still look fabulous.
I am laughing so hard right now!!! Love it!
haha those sweaters are great! Sara! I love your haircut! I hope we can see you when we're in town!! I'll keep in touch :)
I can't stop laughing. By the way I LOVE your hair. So cute!
That is just totally awesome!! I would definitely have to agree that the sweaters are definitely ugly. But, I have to say that YOU are absolutely gorgeous. Did you cut your hair? It looks super cute!
Sara, it's not possible for you to look ugly! Not even a little bit. Sorry Treavor, you have it perfectly wrong!
I don't think you could ever be ugly Sara. Yes, the sweater is ugly, but you still look gorgeous in it.
Post a Comment