12.05.2009

teeny tiny

We got a teeny tiny tree for our teeny tiny space.
I love it, and the smell it brings with it.
I will take the therapeutic smell of pine over a rotten disposal smell any day.
We need a new one.
My husband has literally had no time to install one. He's too busy working his hiney off for me.
If I were like some women I would figure out how to do it myself.
I am so not like some women.
Someday we will have a fresh new disposal.
Until then I will be grateful for our teeny tiny tree and the oh so refreshing smell that it brings.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love it!! It fits perfect!! How cute!

Kathryn said...

It looks perfect to me!! Sorry about your disposal! I hate stinky things, and I adore the smell of Christmas trees!!!

Andrea W. said...

I love your tree! It's beautiful. I'm so sorry about your rotten disposal, I don't think I would tackle that either. Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

FUN! (all except for the disposal part)

Tristen said...

Cute tree Sara! I love it. I am not one of those women either - however, I am starting to lose my patience, so I am thinking I better become one of those women soon.

Nicole said...

I love your tree. I wish we had the fresh aroma of a real tree...someday I hope. What a cute little spot for it too. Sorry about the disposal. Hopefully it can get fixed soon.

Carina said...

Ooohhh!! I LOVE fresh live Christmas trees. Yours looks wonderful! I can almost smell that delightful pine smell from here.

Mama Beus said...

I love your tree! Next year I am so getting one of those! Bummer about your disposal, if I thought I could do it I would be right over, but I don't think I would be much help!

Brynn said...

It's beautiful! I wish we were ambitious enough to get a fresh one every year. Maybe when Dane is old enough to do the heavy lifting with his Dad or until I become one of those women! :)

Susan said...

hahaha...i love this post. so short and to the point, but so you. love it