Watching my cousin play soccer. She's the goalie at UVU:
Hanging out with (and loving) Kinnie:
(the little aquarium at Cabelas)
Hating the texture of mashed potatoes in his mouth, rubbing them in his hair and all over his face instead of eating them:
- making a "k" sound a lot...when I say kitchen, bike, or car he says "cu cu cu". It's cute that he recognizes that sound, and makes him seem so old.
- loving Sid the science kid, and dancing with the dancing parts.
- being really sad that I'm cutting out his 6 am bottle. He used to wake up at 6, take a bottle and go back to sleep for another hour. Since that bottle is gone, we've just been getting up at 6 instead of 7....bummer.
- giving lots of hugs. So many times through out the day, he will just be puttering around, and take a break to give me a hug. I love that about him!
- Loving Sports Authority. I've had to take a few tests in the testing center this semester, so I do it on Treavor's lunch break so he can watch Owen. They go straight to Sports Authroity to bounce the basketballs, and play on the putting green. They do it for about an hour and a half and Owen is still sad to go.
- Feeling very proud that he can take his own diapers to the garbage can.
8 comments:
I love seeing all the pictures of your little man. He really is so handsome! He's getting so big too! What a fun age and aren't boys the greatest?
wow!! walking really makes a guy independent! (I would think dancing and walking his diapers to the trash are like years away for Tucker!)
we also LOVE Sid the Science Kid...we record it daily. We miss you guys!
I'm loving his curly hair!
That is so cute he likes Sports Authority, and even cuter he cries after an hour and a half of being there. What a cutie. Hope we can see you guys soon. Maybe he and Kinnie should watch Sid together, she has been pretty into it lately.
Hey Sid what do you say, what do you want to learn today?
I love when they start taking their own diapers to the garbage! Pyper is always so proud of herself when she does that. Owen is getting so big. You need to have more now!! NO, I'm just kidding, take your time!!!!!
He is just awesome Sara and so are you! I L O V E reading your posts!!!! xo
I love that Treavor takes him to Sports Authority and that Owen loves it soooo much. What a beautiful boy. How sweet that he checks in with hugs for you.
I love hearing what cute Owen is up to!! I loved the mashed potatoes all over his face!! And the mask with his cousin Kinny--cracked me up!
What a sweetheart!! And those gorgeous curls! That is so sweet the way you have that worked out with Treavor and Sport's Authority. I hate the texture of mashed potatoes too!
Post a Comment