11.20.2009

A few faves

Do you also get really excited when the Gap commercial comes on?


This cracks me up!


I just love this one! It makes me want a charming bike, and great eyebrows...the advertized product however, I could do without. There's something about turning actual pages in an actual book for me.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Great commercials, so funny!

Stephie said...

I always think of you when I see a good commercial! I love that GAP ad! They have posters of it too hanging in their store windows. I love the human snowflake!

Scott & Rachael Nelson Family said...

The girl in the striped sweater in the TMobile commercial makes me laugh. If you find a bike like that let me know where!

Nicole said...

I love that first commercial the best. It makes me smile when I watch it. The girl kicking her legs really fast towards the end cracks me up. I love good commercials!

Natalie said...

I love that you love commercials! It makes me not hate them as much haha - I need to slow down and enjoy life a little more maybe. There are a few I really like though - that gap one is awesome and the t-mobile one is funny. The last one is charming! I like the apple computer ones sometimes too.

Tristen said...

I love those commercials. I actually look for them. She thinks you're super delicious." is my favorite line.

Brynn said...

We are related! Those are my favorite commercials too! We both have love for good commercials, don't we? Good to know I am not alone!! I will even stop my fast forward of the DVR just to watch a good commercial-Ben HATES it!