Just about every year, I am surprised at how much I enjoy Easter. It always seems to come quickly with little planning or anticipation. It kind of just comes out of nowhere and ends up being the most spiritual day of the year for me. Our Church meetings were beautiful. I loved teaching in primary the basic truths of Jesus' love for each of us. Planning for that lesson and giving myself a few days to think about Christ and His sacrifice brought a new perspective for me this year in a very powerful way.
I love the beautiful spring, the fresh newness, and of course the opportunity to give extra thought and gratitude for Christ and his sacrifice for me, for repentance and for eternal life.
This year was particularly fun celebrating spring with a fuzzy new Kit and the boys, who are so excited about little things like dying eggs, scavenger hunts and rubber frogs in their baskets.















No comments:
Post a Comment