It has kind of been boggling my mind lately how overwhelmed and how blessed I feel at the same time. Its as though the harder life gets, the better life gets (at least when it comes to business with little kids)
While dealing with an adjustment that has been so very huge for me, I've been so humbled at how our world has been turned upside down and at the same time is so full of joy. My cup runneth over.
the messes runneth over
the tantrums runneth over
the diapers runneth over
the diaper pail runneth over
the spit up runneth over
the lack of sleep runneth over
the dishes runneth over
Treavor's homework runneth over
the protesting to get ready for preschool runneth over
the crumbs runneth over
the late nights runneth over
the toys runneth over
the request for attention from little people runneth over
the need for a shower runneth over
and yet...
My blessings runneth over.

5 comments:
I completely understand and love this post!
So sweet! Thanks for the reminder.
Oops. I guess Corinne's gmail was open so it posted her profile! This is Sarah:)
Oh my gosh! This is what I get for not reading blogs for a YEAR! You have a baby girl!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you! She is absolutely precious! And your boys are so big and adorable. You have such a beautiful family!
Oh man, once again you just so beautifully and concisely summed up what I just spent like 2 hours and wayyyyyy too many words writing about. How do you do it?
Post a Comment