The world has been a happier place for a whole 31 years with this guy in it!
It seems as though every year I love treavor in a different way than the last. This last little while I have felt so grateful for his hard work! He just started his masters program at Westminster, and through the process of finding the best school (considering all different schools and moving out of state) He found the best one for his future career, his current job and his family (in salt lake city!).
Life has been crazy and Treavor handles it like a champ. Through trying to sell our house, starting a new job, moving in with his parents, trying to keep up on homework, having a busy church calling, being so involved in the life of his children and catering to my every need, he has been nothing but happy and upbeat.
Happy birthday to my best friend and biggest blessing!
We love you Treav!
1 comment:
I totally agree! Treavor makes the world better all the way around!! I hope you all had fun on his special day! Love the heck out of all of you!! xo
Post a Comment