We had a fun holiday!! I love that so much about it is the same every year. A delicious breakfast with the Peters, A BBQ for dinner with the Bells, and fireworks at the park. Owie was terrified of the loud noises, but hung in there like a champ, til he fell asleep in a tight ball on our blanket with his hands over his ears. Lewie had a blast deliriously wandering around late into the night!
7.05.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh cute Owie. Andrew was scared too. He held his hands on his ears and wanted to go home. How cute he fell asleep on the blanket like that! And I bet Lewie ate it all up. Love the pics of your cute boys!
Your boys are so darn cute! Jackson is my softy and didn't like the loud fireworks, but Jalynn (the one I was worried about) could've cared less! :) Interesting how they're each so different.
Your boys are adorable!! So glad we got to spend the morning with you guys!!
Post a Comment