3.12.2012

It's in the air.

We've had some happy days around here. For lots of reasons, but mostly because spring is in the air. I knew I wanted Spring, but I honestly didn't know how bad. Today was beautiful! We went to the playground and the sun on my skin was euphoric. I missed the warmth and the breeze and the fresh air so badly. I loved watching Owen on the playground. He is bigger and stronger. His legs are longer and he easily did things he couldn't do last year. I loved pushing Lewie in the swing. He was grinning ear to ear enjoying the wind in his pudgy bare toes. The season is so very welcomed by all of us.

A few pictures from the last few days:
I know this looks like two people anxiously awaiting their warm delicious cookies right? I forgot the baking soda. Then I scraped the hard, flat, crusty, gross wafers into the garbage and complained to Nicole that I'm a grown women and I should be able to make a good batch of chocolate chip cookies, and that she just makes them perfect. I'll keep practicing.

4 comments:

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Oh sara they're so sweet. And don't worry about the cookies, I bet Owen's favorite part was making them with you anyway. Glad it's spring!! YAY!

Janaca said...

Spring is the greatest isn't it! We've been soaking up the sun too. Jordan has the same tie as Owen! :) I hate when I forget an ingredient and mess up a recipe. Happens to the best of us!

Carina said...

Oh my heavens! That picture of them together in their Sunday clothes is to die for!! I LOVE the spring weather as well. I can't wait to be able to wear shorts and flip-flops again!

Jennifer Hatch said...

Spring is good for the soul isn't it? And don't worry about the cookies, your Rice Krispie treats are fabulous and more than make up for a goofed up batch of cookies!