Seeing Toy Story 3
I always told myself I wouldn't take my kids to a movie theater until they asked for it. For selfish reasons really. I'd much rather pay $1 and enjoy a dvd on my cozy clean couch with my own snacks, than pay a boat load to sit in a much too loud (I always get a head ache) much to cold theater where my feet get claustrophobic, sitting on an infested seat next to someone who usually chews funny or breaths loud.
This one was worth it! Cute movie, and Owen was glued!

Camping with the fam
We went down to the lake and threw rocks. Owen could have done it for days. We'll have to go again. He was in absolute heaven being in the outdoors with Ma Bumpa and his two aunts.



Enjoying the fountains at Gateway with Claire.
Cute little Claire was a little braver than Owen.


Loving his cousins and the horses on the Beus ranch.


Relaxing

11 comments:
So cute, Sara. Looks like you're squeezing some fun into all that school. I can't get enough pictures of Owen. I love the one of your parents and him.
So sweet!!! I love his gorgeous locks!!! What movie did you take him too? I've been afraid to take Jack too but he's been asking so I guess I need to go give it a shot!
He is just one handsome boy. I LOVE seeing pictures of him! Looks like you've been having lots of fun. You are simply stunning Sara!!
Wow looks like you guys have been having fun! Sara, I LOVE your hair curly! It's so cute! Miss you guys!
I'm loving your curly hair! Can't wait to see you all at Bear Lake :)
oh how sweet! wow I miss him so much, it hasn't even been a week yet and it is killing me. tell him I love him and kiss his little face for me. I really hope he doesnt forget about me! a year is a long time for such a little guy.
so cute sara. You need to share Owen with us more! He is scared of his aunt tristen.
You have the most beautiful curly hair EVER! I've been telling you that for years!But I just hought I'd remind you incase you have forgotten. love this post! Such cute pictures!! Sorry I didn't get back to you today. It was a crazy afternoon. I'm going to call you tomorrow on my way home from work which will be about 3!
He is such a doll! I love your blog! You always have such great posts!!
Waaayy cute! I love the curly hair that you and Owen both share!! I definitely think Toy Story 3 is worth seeing in the theaters.
I like your movie policy. The new Toy Story does sound worth it though! What CUTE pics of your family! Your hair looks gorgeous.
Post a Comment