Hanging out with Marley on the dog bed:
So often Owen crawls around doing his own thing...talking screaming, or destroying. When he has suddenly become silent, this is the first place I check. Marley and Owen follow each other to the corner to play on the bed. Sometimes they are playing, wrestling or licking each other, other times they are just kind of cuddling.
When Marley is driving me crazy, making messes, shedding everywhere, barking, licking food off the floor, costing money, putting his wet nose on my ankles, messing up our yard, or single handedly causing the value of our home to depreciate, I think of the sweet little friendship Owen already has with him, and it actually makes it worth it. Usually.

When Marley is driving me crazy, making messes, shedding everywhere, barking, licking food off the floor, costing money, putting his wet nose on my ankles, messing up our yard, or single handedly causing the value of our home to depreciate, I think of the sweet little friendship Owen already has with him, and it actually makes it worth it. Usually.
Enjoying Thanksgiving Point with Haylie and Lindie:
My parents are out of town. As a result Owen and I have been spending LOTS of time with my siblings. He has loved every second of it. He is so doted on by his aunts. At any given time he can be found with a clump of hair he has pulled from Lindie's head. He loves her so much, he just doesn't know what to do...so he pulls her hair.
Chillin in a giant rocking chair:
We took a short golf/swim weekend trip to St. George with some friends, and this is the one and only picture we took on our way back home. The famous rocking chair stop in Beaver.
Playing soccer in nothing but a diaper:
Doesn't get much better than that.
Getting geared up for the football season at cougar kick off:
The topic of many conversations around our house has been college football. No season ticket for me this year, it will be a whole new experience. I'll just have to wait very patiently at home to get every detail from Treav after the game.It is fun for me to watch Treavor's countenance change every Fall. He gets a little twinkle in his eye, sometimes it lasts through the season, sometimes it dwindles. Depending on the performance of the team. I'll cross my fingers.
8 comments:
SO sweet Sara! I feel the exact same about our dogs. They do drive me crazy and do all those things that you mentioned. So I often have to remind myself that Jack loves them so much and have made it so Jack loves all dogs and is not afraid of any!
Oh man! I've really been missing our dogs lately, Tucker loves them so much like Owen! That's so cute!! We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you and OWen next time we're in town :)
That was a fun update. It is fun to see Hailey and Lindie at least in pictures! I love your outfit in the chair pic. I can't wait to sew!
The thing is, EVERYTHING is cuter when Owen is around it. Such a cute post about such a cute family.
I completely agree with you on the dog thing! I love reading your posts, they always bring a smile to my face!
How fun! I just did some catching up on your blog (when I should be catching up on a whole lot of other stuff). You're such a darling girl, mom, wife and so on! Love your cute family. Owen really does look like Treavor!
I miss you!
Such a cute post Sar!!! You have the most darling little family :) I miss you guys!
Owen has a little playmate... how sweet! It sounds like you guys are just enjoying life and all the great moments it offers! :)
Post a Comment